My kids just love to eat this nice and healthy and easy recipe
- 1 1/2 tins chickpeas, drained with half the liquid reserved
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive
- And some paprika to sprinkle at the end to serve
Preparation:15min › Ready in:15min
- In a blender or food processor, add chickpeas, lemon juice, tahini, chopped garlic and salt.
- Blend until creamy and well mixed.
- Transfer the mixture to a serving bowl and pour olive oil over the top and add some sprinkle paprika.