This is a great raw dessert very quick and easy to make.
- 3/4 of a cup cacao butter,
- 3/4 of a cup cacao powder
- 1/2 of a cup Rice melt syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1/2 of fine oats
- 1/2 of shredded coconut
- 2 pinches of fine sea salt
- To melt the cacao butter, shave with a knife into small pieces, place in a heat proof bowl and stand in a bath of boiled water.
- Transfer to a large bowel and stir in all the rest of the ingredients.
- Spread onto a small baking dish lined with baking paper, sprinkle with extra coconut to decorate.
- Set in the fridge for about 20 minutes, cut into squares to serve. Keep in the refrigerator or freezer.