When feeling low on energy or need a quick breakfast green shake is a great way to boost you back up.
The health benefits of starting your day with a healthy green shake you notice immediately how much more energy you have. Also great for kids but I recommend not to put the whole teaspoon of super green powder in when giving to children just put 1/3 of a teaspoon in.
- 1 handful of baby spinach
- 1/3 of a cup of blueberries frozen or fresh
- 1 small banana
- 1 teaspoon of chai seeds
- 2 tablespoons of Greek yogurt
- 250 mils of coconut water
- 1 handful of ice cubes
- 1 teaspoon of super green powder (optional)
- You can also put 1/4 of a cup of oats if wanting a quick breakfast (Optional)
Here are some of the top health benefits of green smoothies:
- 1) Natural Weight Loss.
- 2) Boost Fruit & Vegetable Intake (Particularly Greens)
- 3) Increased Energy.
- 4) Boosts Nutrition.
- 5) Strengthens Immune System.
- 6) Excellent Source Of Minerals For Healthy Bones.
- 7) Excellent Source of Antioxidants.